Vedic astrologers segregate transit/ Gochara writings, as on this website, through the movement of both the slow and faster planets and ready reckoners which are published every two days or so are based on the movement of the Vedic Moon through the zodiac since the gentle luminary changes Rashi/ sign after two days. Sometimes the fastest planet, the Moon, transits and fructifies other Yogas/ planetary combinations being formed in the zodiac and these lead to more elaborate and focussed findings in various areas of life represented by the planets being significators or Kāraka/ Karaka for the same. Therefore, a reliable map may be had simply by referring to these evaluations. Apart from what has been said this is so for the following reasons amongst others-
- Moon/ Cañdra/ Chandra is a royal planet and indicates the focus of the mind, being the significator of the mind;
- Moon also shows people and society in general and therefore interaction and the flux of things is ably illustrated by the movement of this planet;
- Moon is a fast moving Graha and its pace appropriates for itself the role of shift and change since this is the only transit parameter to alter quickly and illustrates everything from changing moods to changing resource pools and circumstances;
- Moon forms Yogas in transit such as the one formed in Mithuna Rāśi/ Rashi/ Gemini with Gurū/ Guru/ Jupiter leading to the Gajakeśarī/ Gajakesari Yoga which yields some dominant inference about the given Cañdra Gocara/ Chandra Gochara;
- With the transit of the Moon, the Rāśi/ Rashi changes and so does the Āditya/ Aditya and our access to resources and areas from which those resources come is also altered.
We need to be quite clear that Reports and Analyses which are composed by this writer for consulters cannot be equated with the transit predictions because the former are elaborate esoteric documents containing direct information about the Karma of the person. In other words, multifarious factors including lesser known or almost unknown techniques of evaluation and prediction are used to advice the person from any part of the world about crucial areas of his life. That kind of work stands on a different footing altogether and is capable of evaluating complex business and personal dynamics, specific questions as to particular problems and issues, broad patterns of life, things to come, the quality of the time, the difference between personal and outer realities in all areas of that person's life.
Vedic astrology is universal in its scope and covers all persons irrespective of country, colour, caste or creed with a highly sophisticated paradigm of twelve Lagnas and nine planets for each Lagna in every area of life represented by the Varga Chakras/ divisional charts.
With this background in place we can now note that the transit Moon has entered Cancer/ Karkaṭa Rāśi/ Rashi, the Vedic horoscope for which movement is given below-
We can see that the Moon is in its own sign and conjoins debilitated Mars in Cancer. The lord of the sign coming to join, brings cancellation of debility for Maṅgala/ Mangala/ Mars-this Nīcabhaṅga/ Neechabhanga Yoga assuages some of the weakness people have been feeling when it comes to competitive matters such as winning, ruling, getting ahead and fulfilling ambitions. Security at home and emotional connection will improve this situation.
This is especially so since Śani/ Saturn has been compelling Mars to labour hard and slog with its 10th Bhāva/ Bhava Graha Dṛṣṭi/ Drishti from Libra/ Tulā Rāśi/Tula Rashi. Saturn now aspects the Moon as well and so for the working populace getting the work done will be a strong theme on Sunday and Monday both.
Venus and Moon are Paraspara Karaka or mutually supportive being in Kendra from each other and form wealth Yoga which is supportive of another wealth Yoga formed due to the conjunction of Mars and the Moon called the Śaśi-Maṅgala/ Shashi-Mangala Yoga. This will be another theme and wealth may come in less than the most robust circumstances which curiously never appears to affect the quantum.